Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Friday, February 10, 2006
My second post today!
Thanks, Janet, for this poll. You've given me a second reason to post today!

Four jobs I've held:
1. News anchor & reporter. This is my actual career, and I love what I do.
2. Veterinary assistant. Did this during high school. Loved the animals, hated the poop.
3. Victoria's Secret salesperson. Fun job, loved the free bras, but I don't really like retail.
4. Magazine and book editor. During college, I worked for a VERY small publishing company. All their stuff was about military weapons. Watching grass grow was more interesting.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Forrest Gump
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Austin Powers
4. Kill Bill

Four places I've lived:
1. Grand Island, Nebraska (lived here for my first TV job)
2. Hydes, Maryland
3. York, Nebraska (lived here for 2 months until I moved to Grand Island)
4. New Freedom, PA

Four TV shows I like:
1. Grey's Anatomy!!
2. Lost
3. Scrubs
4. CSI

Four Family Vacations I've been on:
1. Caribbean Cruise
2. Las Vegas
3. Chincoteague, VA
4. Ocean City, MD

Four of my favorite fast food dishes:
1. Wendy's Spicy Chicken
2. Taco Bell's Steak Grilled Stuffed Burrito
3. Qdoba burritos
4. Smoked Turkey sub from Quiznos

Four sites I visit daily:
1. The Nest
2. my list of blogging friends
3. hotmail
4. livejournal.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. out eating a good dinner
2. Mexico
3. Hawaii... never been but would love to go!
4. Snuggled in bed with ice cream and a good show on TV

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Ann
2. Ashlie
3. Erika
4. Jessica


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer