Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Holy crap...
I think my dream job just became available... anchoring the news in my hometown of Baltimore. This is so freaking unreal, because these types of jobs hardly ever open up. People tend to stay in their positions for a looooong time. And the fact that this job has opened up at the same time as I am finishing the last few months of my current television contract in PA.... wow.

I'm well aware that it's extremely competitive and I may not even get the job, but I am psyched anyway. Plus, I think I have a better shot because I've already met the hiring manager a few years ago and he liked me a lot, but thought I was still a little too "green" to work in as big a TV market as Baltimore. He gave me some great tips and suggested I reapply in a couple of years. So here I am!!

I'll keep ya'll posted as to what happens!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Janet said...

good luck! That sounds like a great oppotunity! keep us posted...

Blogger AnnaBana said...

YAY! That would be amazing! Hope you get it, let us know when you interview so we can wish you luck!

Blogger Meg said...

Good luck!

http://mabelsmuse.typepad.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer