Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Saturday, May 26, 2007
With emphasis on the "estimated"
Well, here we are. We've arrived at that date I've had in the back of my mind for, oh, 40 WEEKS NOW! Today is my estimated due date.

Oh, how far we've come.

Of course, I'm still pregnant.


There are a few more hours left in the day, so maybe I could still go into labor on my due date. But I'm not counting on it.

All I gotta say is, there better not be any $%@(*^& pictures that document week 41. Sounds like it might be time for an eviction notice soon! :)



6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, darn. :( I've been hoping for you to meet your son today... I know the wait seems like forever (I went 11 days past my EDD) but it's totally worth it because extra baking time = extra chubby cheeks!! :)

Blogger emily said...

Ok, I know you feel huge and all. I understand (my son was a full 14 days late!) but seriously, you look beautiful.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my due date being here and the girl not and how huge I felt. You look beautiful, Kelly!! I hope he exits soon for you...

:)

Blogger Lizarita said...

He's comfy in there. He'll be here soon enough, sister.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! My cousin was nearly two weeks overdue - so, I hope you don't have to wait that much longer! You can see from the pic last week and the one this week that he has dropped - so it shouldn't be too much longer!!!

All the very best of luck! xxxx

Blogger L Sass said...

Wow, lady! You look great--and far less haggard than other 9+ mos. pregnant friends I've had!!

Any day now.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer