Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Saturday, May 19, 2007
One week to go
39 weeks today! But nothing is really going on to make me think he's coming soon. I did have a few contractions yesterday, but they weren't too strong and they were totally random.

This little boy is definitely outgrowing his cramped quarters! Now when he moves he is totally slamming into my organs. Not very comfortable! Hopefully he gets tired of the tight space and decides to join us here on "the other side."

Sorry for such a boring update, but I didn't want anyone having to come here and constantly check for any news! I'm definitely planning on doing a quick post when I am in early labor, before we head to the hospital, so I don't leave you in the dark about what's going on.

Have a great weekend... send some labor thoughts my way!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Non-painful (!) labory thoughts sent your way, as requested.

Take it easy :)

Blogger Liz said...

Okay, that's totally me checking back several times daily. Wondering if my "Sunday" prediction is right?
Sending good vibes your way. I wonder: labor on Labor Day?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm totally checking back several times a day for the "We're on our way" updates :)

Um....Liz's "Labor on Labor day?" Yeah, I hope not...that means you'll be pregnant until September and that would just suck!! :) We know what she meant!!

I'm sending some fast, non-painful labor thoughts your way!!

Blogger Janet said...

okay, I'll be checking in! Have you decided on a name yet?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer