Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Don't screw with me.
If you worked with me... the following is an exchange that you might have heard yesterday. Note: names have been changed to protect the innocent (and the stupid).

Scene: The Hallway

John: walking down hall toward pregnant woman with just weeks left until her due date
"Hey everyone! Watch out for the large lady taking up the whole hall. Wow, she's HUGE!"

Pregnant lady: giving John the stare of death
"Wow, John. That is the fucking funniest thing I have ever heard. Fuck you."

End scene.


5 Comments:

Blogger alana said...

Oh my goodness, if I were you, I totally would have drop-kicked him in the face. But then again, I suppose one's drop-kicking skills get a little rusty during pregnancy.

Would you like me to drop-kick him for you?

Blogger L Sass said...

I think we should probably pull people aside at some point in their early 20s to explain that calling very pregnant women "huge" "gigantic" "large" or any other euphemism for "fat" is NOT advisable!

Blogger Melissa said...

Obviously this man either a) is not married or b) is married but has not had a pregnant wife, because she would have already killed him.

At least I really hope he doesn't have kids, because that much ignorance should be an automatic disqualifier for reproduction.

Blogger Kelly said...

Funny... this guy is married and has a few kids. Plus, he's older, so being from you'd think he'd have better manners, being from that generation.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my first "you look like you're going to POP" comment yesterday at the Bagel shop... nice... do you want me to keep coming back and buying your stupid bagels or not? Of course they know I'll be back... pregnant lady loves her bagels...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer