Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
THREE hours
I'm a girly girl. I definitely enjoy spending some time relaxing at the spa, getting massages or pedicures. But I am so tired of spending HOURS at the salon for my hair.

There isn't much I can do about it. I have long hair, and I get it highlighted. Plus, as every stylist I've ever met has pointed out, I have enough hair for three people. So, when I get my hair done every 6 to 8 weeks, I definitely settle in for a marathon session in the stylist's chair.

Last night I got my hair done, and it took more than three hours from start to finish. I went after work, and I didn't get home until 10:30! Crazy. But I like the results... I took this with my cell phone, so excuse the crappy photo quality.

Yay for haircuts! I just realized, too, that my next appointment is scheduled for the week before I am due. Holy babies, batman! Time is running out!



4 Comments:

Blogger L Sass said...

Your next appointment has good timing--this way your hair will look spectacular the first time your son lays eyes on you! :)

Blogger Happy Working Mom said...

Your hair looks beautiful!

Not sure about the 3 hour thing though - does it take this long with all sylists? My hair is longer than yours and my stylist has me in and out in 1 hour 45 minutes. But she works at the speed of light...she might just be super talented :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit of pampering sounds like JUST what you needed!

Blogger Lizarita said...

So jealous of your pregnant glow. You look fabulous!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer