Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Celebrity shizz about to hit the fan
Anyone else feeling way too excited about the DNA paternity results for Anna Nicole's baby? I'm hearing that the announcement will be made at 2:30 this afternoon. Seriously, I know I am super pathetic for being so caught up in this, but I can't help it. My money's on Larry Birkhead as the baby-daddy.

And also...

Ate ice cream for breakfast again this morning.
Have an OB appointment tonight.
May possibly break the scale.
Will bitch slap my doctor if she looks at me cross-eyed for the weight I have gained.
What can I say? Baby is HUNGRY! And he happens to love ice cream, just like his mama does.

UPDATED TO ADD: Larry Birkhead is the daddy. And in a surprising twist, it seems Howard K. isn't going to challenge the results. In fact, he hugged Birkhead and was quoted as saying that Birkhead is welcome at his Bahamas home to be with Dannielynn and visit with her, until the custody would switch over. It seems like maybe Howard actually has the baby's best interests at heart... I hope so!

I also hope Anna's mother Virgie Arthur isn't successful in her bid for custody. 'Cause we all saw how she did as Anna's mom... should she really get a second shot to mess up a poor child's life?


5 Comments:

Blogger Silly Hily said...

You know I'm all over it! For safe messure, to make sure I don't miss it, I have my radio on and am refreshing my main screen every 10 minutes or so.
Hmmmm, ice cream!

Blogger L Sass said...

I'm glued to TMZ.com, too! I suppose the fascination is sick, but I'm glad you share it!

Blogger Jennifer said...

Eat all the ice cream you want!

And I think Larry's the Daddy, too.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I would hope that no judge in their right mind would give a baby to Virgie! I had always thought Larry was the baby daddy too, she looks like him.

I was all over the internet all day looking to find out the results too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO glad I'm not the only one that was caught up in this :)

Bitch slap the doctor??!! Too funny...here's to hoping you didn't have to!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer