Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, December 21, 2006
When bellies attack.
So here they are. The much anticipated belly pictures. And can I just say that I had no idea how much I have grown already? I mean, I knew my old pants didn't fit. But this... THIS! I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Here I am just a few days after finding out I was pregnant. I've never had six pack abs but I was looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. :) And yea, I DO shave my pits. I have no idea why they look like that.



And here I am now, in a picture taken this morning after I rolled out of bed (thus explaining the lines on my sides). I'm nearly 18 weeks now, and obviously this kid is GROWING!


I definitely see a difference. Do you?



8 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

18 weeks!! ARE YOU KIDDING?? You're almost halfway done! You look great, and yes, a big difference!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I see the difference! You look fabulous! YAY!

Blogger Isabel said...

You look great. I hope you're feeling just as good!

Blogger L Sass said...

How exciting! You're right, that kid is definitely getting bigger!!!

Blogger liz said...

I see the difference....18 weeks! Wow, this is flying by. Maybe more for us in Internet Land than for you.
You look fantastic, hope you're feeling well, too.
Also: sexy underpants!
By 18 weeks, I'm pretty sure I was in the granny panties.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fabulous! Time sure is flying... as Erika said you are almost half way done. Wow!

Blogger AnnieM said...

I see a difference! You'll be amazed how big that belly will get. When you think it can't possibly get any bigger, it does. You look fab!

Wow. You look so tiny compared to my baby belly. Just wait until you get to 27 weeks. I'm huge!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer