Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, December 21, 2006
When bellies attack.
So here they are. The much anticipated belly pictures. And can I just say that I had no idea how much I have grown already? I mean, I knew my old pants didn't fit. But this... THIS! I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Here I am just a few days after finding out I was pregnant. I've never had six pack abs but I was looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. :) And yea, I DO shave my pits. I have no idea why they look like that.



And here I am now, in a picture taken this morning after I rolled out of bed (thus explaining the lines on my sides). I'm nearly 18 weeks now, and obviously this kid is GROWING!


I definitely see a difference. Do you?



9 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

18 weeks!! ARE YOU KIDDING?? You're almost halfway done! You look great, and yes, a big difference!

Blogger HollowSquirrel said...

Yes, I see the difference! You look fabulous! YAY!

Blogger Isabel said...

You look great. I hope you're feeling just as good!

Blogger L Sass said...

How exciting! You're right, that kid is definitely getting bigger!!!

Blogger Lizzy said...

I see the difference....18 weeks! Wow, this is flying by. Maybe more for us in Internet Land than for you.
You look fantastic, hope you're feeling well, too.
Also: sexy underpants!
By 18 weeks, I'm pretty sure I was in the granny panties.

Anonymous marnie said...

You look fabulous! Time sure is flying... as Erika said you are almost half way done. Wow!

Blogger AnnieM said...

I see a difference! You'll be amazed how big that belly will get. When you think it can't possibly get any bigger, it does. You look fab!

Blogger goldmoon said...

I think you look GREAT!!!

Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

Wow. You look so tiny compared to my baby belly. Just wait until you get to 27 weeks. I'm huge!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer