Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Friday, October 27, 2006
I'm back!
Oh, sweet vacation... why can't you last forever?? Yep, I'm back home. And back at work. Blech.

I haven't taken the pictures off my camera yet, but I'll try to post some soon! We had such a wonderful time. I can't tell you how great it was to spend nine whole days with my husband. We really enjoyed each others' company so much and had such a good time reconnecting with each other. It's easy to get so wrapped up in work and all the things you HAVE to do on a daily basis, so this vacation was just amazing.

The best part? The FOOD. If you have ever been on a cruise, you know what I am talking about! We ate non-stop. Gawd, it was awesome. Food makes me very happy.

(It may also be making me just a little fatter.) But I choose to blame the ever-growing "belly bean" for my tight pants. I can get away with that, right?

Speaking of the bean, everything seems to be going just fine. Save for a few days when I was a little green around the gills, I haven't been having much morning sickness. I feel a little tired, but that's it! I have another doctor's appointment on Monday. The time is just flying by... as of tomorrow I'm ten weeks along!

In other news, I've gotta apologize for not keeping up with everyone's blogs. I promise I'll read and comment when I get a chance!


4 Comments:

Blogger lizziep901 said...

Super glad you are back!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Blogger M J said...

There isn't much better than a vacation.

I wish I were going on a cruise next week instead of Disneyland.

Actually, to be honest, I would only like it better if it were one of those Disney cruises! I'm a Disney freak.

Welcome home!

Blogger Janet said...

Welcome back! we missed you. I am about to embark upon my first ever nine day vacation in my adult life, and I can't wait!!!!

Blogger Silly Hily said...

You haven't been keeping up with my blog? Bitch. Want to know what you are missing? Not a damn thing b/c I've been busy as all hell myself. (What's with my potty mouth? I can't stop it.)
So glad you two (or three) had a fabulous time on your cruise. Can't wait to see pics.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer