Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Kicking KFed to the Kurb
Why don't you join me in a rousing chorus of "Hallelujah!"

Britney Jean Spears has finally cut off the cancerous wart otherwise known as Kevin Federline. I swear, I could never understand what she saw in this guy. He's been gross from the beginning... greasy, smoky, sneering, and oh lord, have you heard him rap? Here's a sample lyric:

"Way back, they call me KFed. But you can call me Daddy instead."

Uh, yeah. He might be "Daddy" to four children under age four... but he's singing a new tune now. Poor thing. Hope he's been saving all the money he's made on that new album (snicker) 'cuz I hear BritBrit has a nice, binding pre-nup.

I do feel sorry for the kids... I really do. And while I hope that Britney makes a stellar comeback, I also hope she will avoid men of the trailer trash/backup dancer/moocher variety in the future. Also, girl, please invest in some iron-clad birthcontrol. I'm thinking condoms, the Pill, and maybe an IUD would be a good idea.

Just sayin'.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Blogger Silly Hily said...

Okay, you totally have the best Britney divorce post on the internet! And I'm so jealous. I couldn't think of anything cleaver to write. I just posted as fast as I could b/c I was so excited when I heard the news. I feel bad for the kids too BUT let's face the facts, might they be better off WITHOUT K-Fed around all the time. I mean really, it might not be such a bad thing. I mean, it's not their fault he's their father. Poor boys.
I'm so happy and proud of Brit!

Blogger liz said...

can you STAND the notion that KFed is actually petitioning for sole custody?
...because he's obviously proven himself to be Father of the Year...
Bah!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer