Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, February 23, 2006
So I should be cleaning the house...
But how about I just blog instead?

1. Your name spelled backward: yllek

2. Last incoming call on your phone? My husband calling to see what we were doing for dinner.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? video of one of my favorite American Idol contestants (see earlier post today). Yes, I am a certifiable dork.

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Oh, so many. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for fancy dinners, Olive Garden for the casual night out, and Wendy's for fast food.

5. Last time you swam in a pool? A long time ago... I can't remember. Honestly I don't like to swim. I am weird. I know this already.

6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, tons of them. And lots of other theatre too!

7. How many kids do you want? at least 2... maybe 3 or 4 if I don't go crazy with the first 2.

8. Type of music you dislike most? I don't really dislike any music.

9. Most embarrassing moment recently? Um... slipping and falling down the steps at work.

10. Most gratifying moment you can recall? Being told by my boss that he thinks I can be the most successful news anchor in our television market. Big compliment.

11. Have you ever ridden on a mo-ped?Nope.

12. Ever made a prank phone call? Don't think so...

13. Best friends? yes, but I am not good at staying in touch. I suck at it, in fact!

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?Bungee jumping? Maybe. Sky diving? I would LOVE to say yes but I think I would totally chicken out if given the opportunity.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Umm... miles-wise... probably Los Angeles. Country-wise... I've been to Belize.

16. Do you have a garden?Eventually I will.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?Dilbert.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes... I have sung that song a zillion times.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?Shower in the morning... and if I get a chance to take a bath, usually late at night.

20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month? We've seen some sucky movies recently. No great ones.

21. Favorite pizza topping? Mushroom, green pepper, and sausage.

22. Chips or popcorn? both, please. I love snacking!

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I'm a lipstick whore. Seriously, since my TV station pays for all my makeup (how sweet is that?!?) I am always buying new colors. Current fave is "Polished Up" by MAC.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Say whaaaaa? Um, no.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Oh my... well yes. I was Miss Maryland in 2001, and I made the final cut at Miss America. I'm seriously not kidding... but I don't usually mention this to people... unless of course it's a survey question!

26. Orange Juice or apple? orange!

27. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?My husband. Ruby Tuesday. Yummt steak. Nuff said.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar?Do York Peppermint Patties count? Cuz they are my favorite.

29. Person with the most dirt to blackmail you? Kasey or Jason.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?my dad's yummy ones, last summer.

31. Ever won a trophy? Yes, I had a butt load of trophies... from horse shows, dog shows, 4-H, singing contests, the afore-mentioned pageants. They're all boxed in Mom and Dad's basement now.

32. Are you a good cook? Yes... but I am not as good as Jason.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Um, yeah.

34. Do you have a significant other?Yes! The best hubby in the world!

35. Sprite or 7-Up?Diet Sprite (I know Diet Sprite wasn't a choice. Shut up.)

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? No... when I worked at Victoria's Secret we had to wear black. Does that count?

37.The last thing you bought at Walgreens?Candy??

38. Ever thrown up in public? Yes.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? True love. But couldn't HE be a millionaire? PLEASE? :)

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No... lust yes, but not love.

41. Can ex's be just friends?I guess they can but I think it's pretty rare.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? A sweet lady who I interviewed for one of my news stories.

43. What is your biggest fear?Losing someone I love. I can't even think about it.

44. What message is on your answering machine? You've reached ########... please leave your message after the tone. Thanks!

45. Where would you like to go right now?Right now? At this very second? The spa, for a massage.

46. What was the name of your first pet? Lacey, a Siamese cat. The first of MANY pets!

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? Uh... was this a survey for highschoolers? Um, I have a purse. It's a leather Coach bag and I love it.

48. What do you first look at on the opposite sex?Eyes, butt.

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Having a safe, warm, beautiful home, having a loving husband and family, having a blossoming career, having so many things to look forward to in life.

50. Who is one person you admire? My mom. She works so hard, and she never gets a chance to just rest and relax. She's always working toward achieving a goal. I admire her effort and determination. Love ya mom!


4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

that was fun! I feel like I kinda know you know :)

and what a GREAT compliment from your boss!

Blogger Meg said...

ohoh, can I steal your meme?

http://mabelsmuse.typepad.com

Blogger Kelly said...

of course! nice to meetcha!

Blogger AnnaBana said...

Wait, did I read that correctly--your JOB PAYS FOR YOUR MAKEUP?? How jealous am I right now?!?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer