Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, May 31, 2007
The Plan
So we decided... our plan is to head to the hospital today to welcome our little guy into the world. Only problem is, there seem to be quite a few other babies who are wanting to come out, too. All the L&D rooms are filled right now, but we're at the top of the list for induction. We'll call at noon to see what the status is, and hopefully we'll go to the hospital this afternoon!

I'll keep ya posted! Thanks to everyone for your comments and thoughts yesterday. It definitely helped me think through our options and make a decision!

Now, we wait. And have I mentioned that I'm not very patient? Grrr... this time better pass quickly so we can GET MOVING! :)


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited!! I hope things go really smoothly for you...

Because we're all nosey, give someone your Blogger info so they can update us!! Hell, I'll do it for you :)

Good luck, sweetie--can't wait to se pics of that gorgeous boy of your's!!

Blogger Janet said...

Good luck with everything today. I know you will do great! We can't wait to hear about all of it and meet the little guy :)

Blogger Liz said...

Oh my goodness!

Isn't it totally bizarre to sit on the couch and KNOW that you're going to have a baby TODAY?

I spent the better part of the day that we headed to the hospital just sitting there trying to wrap my brain around it.

Again, in the assvice department. Have a sandwich now. Eat protein and carbs for endurance. And if you can, rest. You may have a long day ahead of you. When they gave the cervidil and told me to rest, I laughed. 36 hours later, I said "damn them! they were right!"

So excited for you guys! I'll keep up my stalking and check in with you guys! I'm still holding out hope on my June 1 bet!

You will be amazing! You will surprised yourself with the amazing things that your body will and can do. You've done such a wonderful job throughout your pregnancy--you've made a wonderful home for your son. You will do a wonderful job with his delivery and you will continue to be his wonderful mom! Good luck!

Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

YAAAY!!!! How exciting!!! I cannot wait to see hear all about it and see his pics. Oh, and, know what you guys decided to name him! Good luck and do what Kellie says, give someone your info so they can update for you!

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Good Luck!

Blogger L Sass said...

Yeah! Come oooonnnnn baby!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer