Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Friday, March 31, 2006
Yay for babies!
So excited! Today I get to meet a new member of the family for the first time.

I'm visiting with my cousin "A", and going to the movies with her. We're taking her daughter (who is 3) to see the new Ice Age movie. "A" just had a baby boy in January, but due to a couple of factors (work, 50 minutes distance, etc) I haven't been able to meet him yet!

The only bad part? Jason has our digital camera halfway across the world with him right now, so I can't take oodles of pics of the new little guy.

O well, should be fun!


2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Will this give you major baby fever? Cause I know that's what would happen to me!!

Blogger AnnaBana said...

Okay, I just read your last post on your package from the Hubby, and it made me tear up! I'm not kidding, that is seriously the sweetest thing ever. You have such a good husband.

Have fun with the new baby!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer