Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Monday, March 27, 2006
I miss my husband.
I seriously am feeling quite depressed. My husband is out of the country on business... he's been gone for a week, and he won't be home for another two weeks.

It's very odd, because I feel so lonely, even though I haven't been alone much at all. I have spent lots of time with friends and family. I've had family stay over nights and I have my two dogs and alarm there for security. But I truly feel like a big chunk of me is just... missing.

I miss little things, like linking my leg over his during the night. I miss chatting while we watch our favorite TV shows. I miss how he plays absently with my hair while we cuddle on the couch. I miss how he always manages to fall asleep while I read in bed, with his head on my lap. I miss his smile, and I miss his cute butt, too. :)

I always knew that I loved my husband, but this has forced me to consider what it would be like if we weren't together... like if we ever separated , or if one of us passed away. It's not a good feeling, and I have a deeper appreciation of our relationship now. I just want him home.

Miss you, baby.


3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

3 weeks is a long time!

That was a very sweet post. You two are lucky to have each other :)

Blogger AnnaBana said...

Wow, 3 weeks is FOREVER! What a sweet post. Aren't husbands great?? I agree with Jessica, it will be SO great when he gets home!

Blogger Kelly said...

Yeah, he thinks he's exhausted now, thanks to all the jet lag. Just wait until I get my hands on him! :) Hehehe.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer