Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, March 23, 2006
I love you, Ann Taylor Loft
Seriously, you know how some stores just have clothes that (gasp!) FIT YOUR BODY? I am loving Ann Taylor Loft right now. Especially their pants. As a woman who is 5 foot 2 on a very good day, most pants just hang on the ground, pooling around my feet.

These clothes? They come in PETITE sizes. Sizes that fit my stomach, my butt, and my stubby little legs just right. Yay! I got a couple of pants and shirts today, and I'm in happy shopper heaven.

On another topic... glad that Kevin "Chicken Little" got voted off Idol last night. And can I mention that I called in on Tuesday and voted for Chris Daughtry once (ok, more like 5 times. I was bored, allright? And just slightly obsessed. Good lord he's a hottie.)

That's all for now! Later. :)


4 Comments:

Blogger AnnaBana said...

I'm starting to think that I should watch American Idol, if for no other reason than to know what bloggers are talking about. It sounds like this season is a good one!

As for Ann Taylor Loft, my sisters both LOVE that store...I bought them both some sweaters there for Christmas, and they're very very flattering on them. They seem to know women's bodies very well!

Blogger Silly Hily said...

I'm that way with New York & Company. Their clothes fit me SO good (that is, when I'm not pregnant). They are reasonably priced and their pants come in short/average/long sizes. I can't wait to be able to wear them again.
Sorry, I got nothing on AI. I guess Annabana and I are two of the five people on the planet that don't watch it.

Blogger Kelly said...

That's funny, Hilary, cuz New York & Company is another one of my favorites! I love their pants... I can wash and wear some of them without even needing to iron!

And, as long as you aren't HATERS of AI, then we're cool. Otherwise, I'd have to go karaoke on your ass! :)

Blogger Janet said...

I love ATL too! But I only shop the sale rack, cause honestly, everything there makes it to the sale rack within 3 weeks. I have no idea where the nearest NY and Co is...need to check that out!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer