Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Saturday, October 06, 2007
moving forward
Dear Aiden,

You'd better love your mama. She's now going to have to clean the whole house herself since she quit her job for you! No more maid for mommy. This fact alone should convince you that you are the most loved child on the planet.

Love,
Mama


So... Aiden's 4 month checkup was yesterday. My kid seems destined to be some sort of athlete. Boy do we have a bruiser on our hands.

Weight: 18 lbs, 2 ounces (97th percentile)
Height: 27.5 inches (he's off the charts on this one... bigger than 100% of other kids his age)
Head: 17.5 inches (smarty-pants with a big ole' brain)

He's been rolling over for a month now, and this boy LOVES his hands. He's always grabbing things, and loves to pat my face. So sweet. I'm so glad to have a healthy, robust boy. The only downside is that so many of his cute little clothes are already too small and have been packed away. Don't grow up too fast, baby. :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Gem said...

At my baby girl's 8 month check up, she was just over 17 lbs.

You will love staying home....I hope. It's wonderful for me. And the housework? Still not so easy even staying home. You'll find that you are still so busy! Have fun and keep us posted on life as a new SAHM!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cleaning that house? Good luck. I had to make myself a 'chore schedule' because I felt like I was spinning my wheels all the time.

I'm so happy you're going to be home with Aiden!! It's a lot of work, but for the love of shoes, it IS worth it. Just make sure you give yourself plenty of YOU time. It's not selfish, it's a necessity.

Blogger L Sass said...

YAY! Congratulations on your *new* job. Hope you get used to the chores soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer