Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Don't look so shocked!
Yep, you're in the right place! But I decided it was time for a little redesign. Enter Zoot and her fabulous HTML fabulousness.

I hope you all like the new digs... I was getting bored with my last design and wanted something fresh and pretty.

Now if only I could do that with my hair now and then! (I'm contractually bound to not make any "drastic" changes to my appearance for work). So I guess the mohawk is out?

The blog's gonna have to suffice.

Let me know if you like it! And don't be shy if you don't... there are a zillion other options I can try!


6 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I like it!

Zoot always has great layouts.

Blogger Jill said...

The colors are fab. I agree on the need to switch hair easily!

Blogger M J said...

Oh how lovely! Aren't blog face lifts a wonderful thing?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. Pink and green are my wedding colors (although slightly different shades) so how could I not???

Blogger Silly Hily said...

HA! I was all, wait, I know I clicked on KellyF and not Mrs. CPA (b/c yeah, she has the same design) and me likey, a lot! I've actually looked at getting it myself. Silly Hily seriously needs a new look.
So, did Zoot help you or did you just do some copy and pasting?

Blogger Isabel said...

I love the green and pink. Lovely.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer