Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Don't say I didn't warn you
Three Reasons Why Scooters Suck Ass
Exhibit A:
Trying to figure out what this is? A knee. A swollen, bruised knee with entire chunks taken out of it.
Exhibit B:

Hello, ugly foot. I can't say that I found you particularly cute to begin with, but these oozy wounds definitely don't do the trick. And doesn't it just figure that all of my cute summer shoes have straps that line up perfectly with the road rash? Whoever said it hurts to be beautiful... was right.

And Exhibit C:

My forearm. Did you ever realize how much you lean on this part of your arm? Now I know.

Fucking scooters.



9 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Ew.... Hoping you heal quickly.

Blogger Silly Hily said...

Mission accomplished. That totally grossed me out. Okay, you don't have to put your big girl panties on b/c I can tell that totally hurts. Hurts like hell!

Blogger Eris said...

Wow. Thems some pictures there, sweetie. I think you need a mojito, stat!

Blogger Jenni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Jenni said...

OUCH! Looks painful...hope you feel better soon.

Blogger Nikki said...

Wow those look like they hurt!!

Sending you some get well soon vibes!!

Blogger Erika said...

Thank you for the pics. What a great PSA for scooters!

Blogger AnnaBana said...

OW! Hope you at least had fun before the fall??

Blogger Lindsey said...

YOU POOR POOR THING!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer