Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Friday, November 09, 2007
Moving On...
I've MOVED! Come visit me here!

I've been blogging here for two years, and so in a way, it's sort of sad to move somewhere else. Then I think about all the issues I've been having with Blogger lately and I can't wait to move on.

Anyway, this place served its purpose. It gave me a place to start recording my thoughts and experiences. It now serves as a record of my pregnancy and the first few months of my son's life. It's been my place to let my emotion out, when tragedies like my grandmother's death occurred.

I always liked journaling, but hand-writing journal entries never worked for me long-term. I would always get too busy, and it would fall by the wayside. But blogging... blogging has worked! I've been able to stick with it, and I'm so glad that I can look back on the past two years to read about the exciting, the profound, and the mundane.

But now it's time to move on. Time for posts that aren't eaten alive by Blogger. Time for entries that don't look all funky. Time for customizable headers. Time for easier blogging.

I live here now! Please come visit! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer