Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
contemplating change
I'm short on time, so this'll be a quick one...
I think I am about to make the leap to Wordpress. I've been looking at their format and layout and things just seem so much easier there. I'm getting so tired of having to battle Blogger to do the simplest things.
Plus, the title of this blog really revolved around my career, which you all know I have ditched in favor of hanging out with my kid. Not that a new blog would simply be a mommy blog, but I'd like something that fits me a little better now.
Would you all follow me to a new spot? I hate to make people change their blogrolls and links, but I'm thinking it's about time for a change.


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to WordPress!! I changed last year from Blogger and have not looked back since.

I'll follow you. If that's okay :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just post the new site address if you move, so I can add it to my bloglist! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wordpress is a million times better - much less finicky.

I'll definitely follow you to a new URL - especially if you promise more cute baby pictures.

Blogger Janet said...

ill follow and update my linkage, no worries! (wordpress is much better, trust me)

Blogger Jon and Amanda said...

I'll totally follow you over- I love reading your blog, so just make sure to post a link.

Blogger Erika said...

It's not a big deal it all to change a link! Have fun!

Blogger Lucky Gem said...

I'll follow!! I made the jump to wordpress earlier this year.

Blogger L Sass said...

If you change, I'll follow... and when I get around to moving to wordpress myself, I'll probably be emailing you for pointers.

Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I switched and I love it! I'll keep reading.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.. I switched last year to wordpress... blogger seems to have made some nice upgrades since, but I'm loving wordprss. not hard at all...

Blogger AnnieM said...

I'll follow!

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'll follow :) Wordpress is great, I recommend the switch!

Blogger emily said...

Yes.

Also, my daughter was a lobster for her first halloween too. He's so big and so cute.

And! I love the red/dark hair.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer