Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Thursday, July 13, 2006
So I lied...
I said my next entry would be about the landscaping project. But I am sorta busy at work today and don't have time to devote to that whole thing. (Damn work always has to get in the way!) Sorry, darlings, you'll have to wait for it.

So instead, I'll piggyback on Meg.

Here are my Thursday 13... my 13 favorite foods!

1. Pasta
2. Lipton chicken noodle soup
3. Steak from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
4. Stuffing
5. Lobster
6. Homemade lasagna
7. Pumpkin pie
8. Tacos
9. Sushi
10. Fried rice
11. Pickles (I ate a whole jar yesterday)
12. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
13. Pit beef

Holy shit I am so hungry now.


2 Comments:

Blogger Eris said...

Yay! You updated!

Boo! It is jelousy inducing pictures of you at the beach while I am trapped at work dodging co-workers and juggling projects.

Yay! You had a nice time!

Boo! God didn't give me any boobs. It looks like he gave them to you.

Yay! That is okay because I could buy some

Boo! Fake boobs suck

Yay! FOOD IS AWESOME

Boo! Diets are not

Blogger Silly Hily said...

Okay, so we DO have differences. I love me some pasta but I do not do any kind of seafood or sushi. I'm also not a fan of pickles. Not even while I was pregnant. People couldn't wrap their heads around the idea that I was pregnant and didn't want pickles.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer