Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Friday, August 10, 2007
Spicin' it up
So, tomorrow I'm going to a party at my cousin's house. Not just any, party, though... a sex toy party. I'll be leaving the baby at home with Jason and heading out for some fun with just the girls. Where we'll giggle over various naughty items and eat yummy stuff and drink a little.

I'm taking sausage balls. Cuz no sex toy party is complete without food that conjures up images of balls. God, sometimes I crack myself up.

And of course, I'll be bringing home a... ahem... party favor. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should buy?

I've already stocked up on batteries (and if I need more I can just borrow some from one of Aiden's kajillion toys and swings). Poor kid. Mommy's going to play now. Sorry your vibrating bouncy seat doesn't work anymore, sweetheart.


9 Comments:

Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Hilarious! Poor Aiden. I don't have any suggestions. It has been awhile since I've been to one of those parties. I just go to the local sex toy store to buy them now.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's kasey.

I'm jealous :[

Stupid wisdom teeth from preventing me enjoying a wholesome sex toy party with my big sis! SO unfair! :]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to admit that I'm a sex toy party virgin. But I just don't have enough local friends who aren't family, and there's no way in hell i'm enduring the awkwardness that would be a sex toy party with my (pretty darn religious) sisters-in-law.

So will you let me live vicariously through you and tell us all about the party? Pretty please?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bullet. Or, the Rabbit. If you play games at this party and one of them is "pass the penis"...you will wet yourself from laughing.

Have a fantastic time :)

Blogger Liz said...

And don't forget to bring your breast pump! The ole' pump-n-dump, FABULOUS!

Sounds like a great time, have fun!

Blogger karla said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks for your comment.

Ok, considering I am number one on google for Naughty Pregnant Woman (not sure if I should hide under a rock or brag about that one), I obviously have no issues talking sex!

I went to a big huge sex convention when I was three months pregnant. Um. Wow. I thought I had seen alot but I think I was blushing the whole entire time.

Have a great time. Looking forward to your "report" on the evening. :)

Blogger L Sass said...

Ooooh... sounds fun. I've never been to a sex toy party (probably for the better, since I'm hardly ready to be a mommy myself!)

Blogger Silly Hily said...

Fun! Yay for girl time. You deserve it. I can't wait to hear all about your party. They are always fun and um, interesting....to say the least.
As for borrowing Aiden's batteries, hey, having toys all around the house has to come with some pro's, right? That pro is always having batteries....somewhere.

Blogger Frema said...

I've never been to a sex party. You *will* tell us all about it, right?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer