Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
My big(ger) baby
During the last breastfeeding before bedtime....

Jason: Do ya think he's almost done?
Kelly: No, he's still hungry...
Jason: (insert whiny voice here) I wish he'd hurry up. I want to spend some time with you.
Kelly: Sorry, honey. I have to take care of my *youngest* baby first.
Jason: (kissing Aiden's head) Yeah, I'm not priority number one anymore, am I?
Kelly: Nope, Aiden needs more attention because he craps in his pants.
Jason: Oh... well I could crap in my pants, too!
Kelly: Sorry, buddy. It doesn't work like that.


4 Comments:

Blogger L Sass said...

Ooooh... yeah, Jason, not a good plan. I'm going to guess that the guys at work would start to look at him funny if you started showing up several times a day to change his depends. :)

Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Thank goodness it doesn't work that way!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of shoes!! Let's all be thankful it doesn't work that way :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I hope he knows he'll be changing his OWN pants, should that ever occur! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer